Product Description & Reviews
The Louisiana Heron is also known as the tricolor Heron. John James Audubon's birds of America is a window into the natural world. First printed in 1827, it contains 435 life-sized watercolors of North American birds, all reproduced from hand-engraved plates, and is considered to be the archetype of wildlife illustration. Artist: John James Audubon title: Louisiana Heron, from 'birds of America', engraved by Robert Havel, 1834. Product type: framed art print. Frame: walnut scoop, embossed outer edge 2 wood. Mat: white/Oyster Bay. Image dimensions: 16. 00 in. W x 13. 00 in. H. Outside frame dimensions: 25. 38 in. W x 22. 38 in. H
Features & Highlights
- Framed art is made using solid wood molding
- Finished art piece is professionally handcrafted in Madison, Wisconsin
- Art is finished with gallery-quality acrylic glazing, fade resistant inks, and is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang for easy installation.
- Framed art and mat selections have been hand-chosen by designers and custom made to enhance the artwork.
|Item Weight:||6.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Amanti Art
sku: 1541, mpn: DSW01541, ean: 0813454015373,