Product Description & Reviews
The School of Athens' was painted by the Italian master Raphael. It was hugely influential at the time, and remembered as the perfection of artistic ideals from the time period. The painting features several figures from classical Greece, and it is a statement about the coexistence of pagan Greek philosophy and modern Christian Italian culture as the basis for European civilization. Art is a great status symbol in modern society. Because of that, it can be quite intimidating to the casual viewer. Art can be a great source of pleasure in our lives as well, and even a passing acquaintance with art can enrich our understanding of the world around us.
Features & Highlights
- The School of Athens, one of the most famous frescoes by the Italian Renaissance artist Raphael (1509-1511). It is the best masterpiece in Renaissance period that give impression to balance and quiet, full of classical and peaceful.
- Museum-quality pieces printed on acid-free cotton canvas with today's best technology, guarantees 80-100 years no fading. Made in USA
- Matching with Museum Frame, Picture Size: 30X24", Outer diameter: 36x30x2"
- Packed in carton box, each panel is carefully sealed by bubble wrap and folded cardboard corner frame protection. Plus free professional picture hanging tools, include gloves, nails, and gradienter (level).
- Paintings reproduction at high resolution and high definition giclee prints, each panel has a hook or rope already mounted on the frame bar, neatly metal corner on back, keep the original image on canvas.
|Manufacturer:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Color:||The School of Athens(f81)|
|Publisher:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Studio:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||31 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||32 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.