DecorArts - The Kiss, by Gustav Klimt. Giclee Print& Museum Quality Framed Art for Wall Decor. 24x30", Frame size: 30x36"
DecorArts - The Kiss, by Gustav Klimt. Giclee Print& Museum Quality Framed Art for Wall Decor. 24x30'', Frame size: 30x36'' by DECORARTS at Tecac. MPN: P16006F86B2430. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The painting is now in the sterreichische Galerie Belvedere museum in the Belvedere palace, Vienna, and is widely considered a masterpiece of the
The painting is now in the sterreichische Galerie Belvedere museum in the Belvedere palace, Vienna, and is widely considered a masterpiece of the early modern period. It is a symbol of Vienna Jugendstil Viennese Art Nouveau and considered Klimt's most popular work.
Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers
Made in USA: real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California
About Giclee Prints
Giclee printing is meant to produce a product at a higher quality and longer lifespan than a standard desktop inkjet printer, the word was used to describe digital reproductions of conventional artworks (painting or drawing) or photographs.
There are at least Three basic criteria, which must be met in order for the print to be considered a true giclee...
1. For giclee printing, the paper or substrate used to actually print the final piece must be acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base.
2. Any image that is to be printed as a giclee needs to be created at a resolution of no less than 300 dots per inch (DPI). This is to ensure that the final print has the sharpest detail and lacks any of the fragmentation that can occur with images less than 300 DPI.
3. The last step to creating or confirming a true giclee print is the type of ink and printer used. The biggest contrast between a standard inkjet print and a giclee print is that giclees are printed using pigment-based inks rather than the dye-based inks found in lower cost inkjets. Pigment-based inks have a longer life span that can last anywhere from 100 to 200 years without significant fading.
The Quality : The quality of the giclee print rivals traditional silver-halide and gelatin printing processes and is commonly found in museums, art galleries, and photographic galleries.
Features & Highlights
- The Kiss - was painted by the Austrian Symbolist painter Gustav Klimt between 1908 and 1909, the highpoint of his "Golden Period". This painting is Klimt's most famous work.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium cotton canvases, giclee printing gaurantees incredible detail and vibrant colors.
- Print enclosed in an intricately patterned Silver-colored frame, with a 1" white matte to enhance the look of the artwork. Picture& Mat size: 24 x 30". Total Framed Size: 30"x36"x1.5",
- Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating applied to waterproof for surface, enhance the texture of the painting to make better version and touch. Also extending the lifetime of the print and keeps it from fading.
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
|Manufacturer:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Publisher:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Studio:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||31 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||33 x 4 x 4 inches|