Product Description & Reviews
Vase with Daisies and Poppies - This particular artwork was one of the last painted by Van Gogh. The painting was created at the French home of his doctor Paul, just a month before his death. Flowers picked from the very field where he eventually committed suicide, said co-head of impressionist and modern for Sotheby's Simon Shaw. This floral still life sold for $61,765,000 at the Sotheby's auction in 2014 by an asian bidder. The reproduction painting is the masterpiece of Van Gogh that fully express passion and emotion.
Features & Highlights
- During the ten years that Vincent van Gogh painted, he depicted many different genres; portraits, landscapes, and still lifes. Some of those still lifes were of bottles, chairs, shoes, or famously, flowers.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium canvases, giclee printing gaurantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors.
- Saturated colors for up to 80 years. Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids' rooms.
- Picture& Mat Size: 30x24" Frame Liner Size: 1" Total Framed Size: 35x29"
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
|Manufacturer:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Color:||Red Poppies and Daisies|
|Publisher:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Studio:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Item Size:||30 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||29.09 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.