Product Description & Reviews
Fitz Henry Lane (born Nathaniel Rogers Lane, also known as Fitz Hugh Lane) (19 December 1804 - 14 August 1865) was an American painter and printmaker of a style that would later be called Luminism, for its use of pervasive light. Fitz Henry Lane was born on December 19, 1804, in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Lane was christened Nathaniel Rogers Lane on March 17, 1805, and would remain known as such until he was 27. It was not until March 13, 1832 that the state of Massachusetts would officially grant Lane's own formal request (made in a letter dated December 26, 1831) to change his name from Nathaniel Rogers to Fitz Henry Lane.
Features & Highlights
- Boston harbor is portrayed with the city in the background in this painting. Rays of the setting sun intensify the entire scene, while the mid-ground reveals Fitz Henry Lane's sharp hand in accurately depicting the riggings on each of the ships'masts and sails. Lane was one of the most noted American painters of luminism, a style of painting that gained popularity after the mid-19th century and was characterized by attention to detail and diffused light.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium canvases, giclee printing gaurantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors. Saturated colors for up to 100 years. Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids' rooms.
- 1" liner has authentic linen texture and silver lip between picture and frame. Frame outer diameter: Outer diameter: 30x36"(76x91cm), Each panel has a hook or rope already mounted on the frame bar, neatly metal corner on back, keep the original image on canvas.
- Surface varnished with Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating for a smooth and luxurious finish, enhancing appearance: brushstrokes and textures are more clearly defined, small details more apparent. The speicial coating also protecst and preserves the artwork,prolonging its lifetime and keeps it from fading..
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
|Manufacturer:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Publisher:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Studio:||Decor Arts International Corp|
|Item Weight:||9.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||26 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||11 pounds|
|Package Size:||28 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Amanti Art
sku: DSW01113, mpn: DSW01113, ean: 0813454011139,